It’s that time of year when Disney Villains get to strut their stuff!
Villains are taking over Halloween merch at Disney theme parks and online. Hades took a break from the Underworld to make an appearance on the new Spirit Jersey. While, the rest of the frightful and famous villains have been showing up on socks, blankets, and headgear. Need something extra special to commemorate this Halloween? Step on over to the dark side and take a look at this new pin set!
We didn’t think we would be bombarded by bad guys when we wandered into Frontier Trading Post at the Magic Kingdom. Five Disney Villains were there to greet us with a big “Happy Halloween” pin set!
The pins feature the notorious villains doing dark deeds with their sidekicks and victims. Jafar is scheming inside the Cave of Wonders and Ursula is producing a spell on one of her poor unfortunate souls.
Hades is seen with his pesky sidekicks, Pain and Panic. Maleficent is in her true form alongside her trusty raven. All the while, Dr. Facilier converses with his friends from the other side.
This petrifying pin set is limited to 1500 and costs $109. We’ll be on the lookout for more villainous and Halloween collector items!
Disney at Halloween!
- These Baby Halloween Costumes Will MAKE YOUR DAY
- Exclusive Oogie Boogie Ears Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Dance With Skeletons in Disneyland’s NEW Magic Shot!
- PHOTOS: See ALL the 2022 Oogie Boogie Bash Merch at Disneyland!
- ALL the Movies and Shows for Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween
- We DARE You to Resist This New Disney Halloween Collection
- PHOTOS: Check Out Disneyland’s Halloween Decorations!
- Get Your Trick or Treat On Early With These Halloween Advent Calendars
- These Makeup Tutorials Will Turn You Into Three Iconic Disney Villains!
- ALL of Disney’s Halloween Merchandise You Can Find Online Right NOW!
Are a pin collector? What do you think of the new set?