We may still be in the middle of August, but if you’re on shopDisney today, we have officially entered Halloween season!
That’s because Disney has dropped TONS of Halloween merchandise today, and we’re sharing some of our favorite finds with you! Disney has been busy conjuring up the spirit of the season already, with Funko POPs, Hocus Pocus merchandise, and even Crocs arriving just in time for fall.
We’ve also been obsessing all day over the new spirit jerseys that dropped on shopDisney. One of our favorites is EASILY this Disney World spirit jersey, featuring the iconic Haunted Mansion wallpaper!
We may or may not have added them all to our shopping carts. But we know that there is no such thing as too many spirit jerseys, especially when it comes to Halloween.
There’s also a fresh batch of Minnie Ears to add to our ever-growing Ear collection! Fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas will fall head-over-heels for this cute pair of ears!
Whether you consider the film to be a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie, there’s no arguing that ANY time of year is cause to rep our love for Jack Skellington and Halloween Town! We also spotted Haunted Mansion ears and candy-themed ears on shopDisney!
But there’s TONS more merch where that came from! First thing’s first: to fully embrace the Halloween season, you gotta dress the part! We spotted this adorable Women’s Ringer Tee that features Mickey looking to recruit for his new “Treat Squad.”
If you’re into starting a squad of your very own, you can pick this shirt up on shopDisney for $39.99.
If you want to rep the whole gang, we found another adult Halloween tee that includes Mickey, along with Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Donald all dressed up to terrorize in the cutest way possible.
This Mickey and Friends adult tee retails for $24.99.
Once the air gets chillier in the evening, you’ll want to be extra cozy and warm! Luckily we found this Women’s Zip Up Hoodie that features all sorts of tasty treats in the hood’s lining!
Snuggle up in this hoodie for $54.99
Then there’s the Disney World Pullover Top for Women! These tops have a “reverse spirit jersey” look to them, with the large lettering on the FRONT of the top!
Wear your love of Disney World AND Halloween loud and proud when you purchase this top for $54.99.
For a more ‘traditional’ second layer of warmth, we spotted this classic Disney World Halloween sweatshirt! Halloween 2020 will definitely be one to remember, so be sure to commemorate it with some dated swag!
Mickey is looking frightfully dapper in this sweatshirt’s design, which retails for $44.99!
Make sure to dress up the entire family this Halloween season! This ADORABLE Baby Pumpkin Bodysuit will make your littlest one the talk of the town!
Dress up your “l’il pumpkin” for $24.99.
We all know a cute outfit doesn’t stop at just the clothing! Accessorize everyone’s new spooky look with this Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Light Up Necklace.
Give your Halloween #OOTD a glowing pop of light for $15.96.
Make your home extra spooky with this Mickey Mouse Light-Up Jack-o’-Lantern Figure.
This wooden decor lights up in a bunch of different colors and costs $24.99.
Can we skip the rest of summer and go straight to Halloween? We think the answer is YES! Happy shopping!
- This is NOT a Trick: The Sanderson Sisters are Reuniting for a Virtual “Hocus Pocus” Party!
- AllEars Quiz: Choose Your Halloween Faves and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Halloween Movie to Watch Next
- We Found the Best Photo-Op in Disney Springs for Your Halloween Costumes This Year!
- The Best Disney Halloween Merch Available Right Now
- The Sanderson Sisters Have Flown into Starbucks with Three ‘Hocus Pocus’ Themed Drinks This Halloween!
- Boys and Girls of Every Age Can See Something Strange with ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas Ears’ Now in Disneyland!
- Play Us Out, Victor Geist! The ‘Haunted Mansion’ Maestro Funko Pop! is Now Available Online!
- Boo! Mickey Mouse Jack-O’-Lantern Ears Have Arrived at Disney World!
- Fall Is Calling! You Can Get a HUGE Discount at 20 Restaurants on Weekdays in Disney Springs This Season!
- This Is the Best Thing You’ll See All Spooky Season Long! We Have a WINNER for Kronk’s Halloween Costume Bracket!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.