As we start picking out our Halloween costumes this month, we are also stocking up on a few holiday gifts in the parks for our friends and family in Disney World!
And, we hope you’re ready to start making your vacation trip list and checking it twice. because we’ve got a look at more upcoming hours in Disney World! Guests are now able to look at the hours for December 13th through December 19th on the Walt Disney World website, along with the first half of the month.
The park hours haven’t seen many fluctuations from previous weeks with the four parks listed as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM to 7PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM to 7PM
- EPCOT: 12PM to 8PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM to 5PM
As Disney continues to release more park hours and Disney Park Passes for the holiday season, we’ll let you know all the details before your next Disney World vacation!
Will you be heading to Disney World for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World