Extra Magic Hours might not be happening right now with limited capacity, but Disney has been extending a few of its parks’ hours over the next few months.
While you can expect to have more time in EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the end of September, the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT will also see a shift in their park hours in November for guests to explore the parks during the holiday season!
This year, Disney has announced that Christmas time will look a bit different than we’ve seen it in previous years. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party may not be offered, but everyone will still be able to take part in holiday cheer with the Festival of the Holidays and projections on Cinderella Castle.
While Disney originally updated the parks’ hours through November 28th, they’ve been extended through December 5th on the calendar! The updated hours will have the same shifts that we saw at the end of November, however.
EPCOT will remain at its updated 12PM until 8PM schedule, while the Magic Kingdom will be open from 9AM until 7PM instead.
Right now, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is still operating from 10AM until 7PM and Disney’s Animal Kingdom is running from 9AM until 5PM. We’ll make sure to keep you updated on any more changes to the parks’ hours or calendar as Disney World moves through the upcoming holidays!
What’s your favorite holiday to go to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Holiday Season at Disney World
- NEWS: Disney World Hotels Will NOT Feature Gingerbread House Displays for the Holidays
- NEWS! We Now Have a DATE for When the Holiday Season Will Kick Off in Disney World!
- NEWS: Cinderella Castle Will Look VERY Different for the Holidays This Year in Disney World!
- First Look: A Flurry of Christmas and Holiday Merchandise Appears in Disney World!
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade at Disneyland