We’re half-way through September, but Halloween has only just begun in Disney World!
And, that means the parks are bringing you new entertainment, merchandise, treats, and MORE that are bound to rock your ghost-print socks off! While you’re returning back to Disney World for the spookiest time of the year, you’ll also get the chance to spend a little extra time in your favorite spots throughout September.
Disney originally announced that it would be shortening its hours further in September after reducing them when the parks first reopened. Magic Kingdom is now usually open throughout the month from 9AM to 6PM; Disney’s Hollywood Studios is open from 10AM to 7PM; EPCOT is open from 11AM to 7PM, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom is open from 9AM to 5PM.
However, we’ve seen select park hours begin to get extended as soon as November for guests (and even a random day in September for Animal Kingdom visitors). And, as another Halloween time treat for everyone heading back to Disney World, EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will both have extended hours on September 26th!
Each park will see an extra hour on the schedule with EPCOT staying open until 8PM instead of 7PM and Animal Kingdom remaining open until 6PM instead of 5PM. While Disney Park Pass reservations on September 26th are completely sold out for Annual Passholders, there’s only limited availability in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for other guests.
Even though Disney hasn’t stated why it would be extending hours in the parks on this particular date, it could be due to more guests popping into Disney World to experience all the Halloween fun! However, we’ll make sure to keep you updated with everything you need to know before going to see Mickey and his friends in their spookiest outfits.
Will you be heading back to Disney World any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World