Boo! Halloween has officially arrived at Walt Disney World today!
We got our first look at Mickey pumpkin wreaths and got in the spirit of the season with the adorable themed character cavalcades! Are you ready for more spooky fun? We thought so. Halloween merchandise has been in stock for a few weeks now, but some new petrifying pins just arrived at the Magic Kingdom!
Aren’t these Trick or Treat Cuties the most adorable things you’ve ever seen? The pins feature ’90s throwback, such as Max and Roxanne from A Goofy Movie. You can also find pins featuring Pooh and Piglet and Huey, Dewey, and Louie. The limited-edition pins are $17.99 each.
Oh my gourd, just look at this character pumpkin collection! The set comes with two mystery pins and costs $19.99. Plus, Annual Passholders can commemorate their visit with the special limited-edition pin for $17.99.
Get in the spooky spirit with the new Disney Disguises set! Each pin features a Disney character dressed in a disguise. You can get Jack Skellington dressed as Sandy Claws, Aladdin as Prince Ali, or Pascal in his adorable flower outfit! There is a limit of 6,000 pins for each, and they’re available for $19.99.
Who needs a costume when you can decorate your fanny pack with Disney character pumpkins and Max Goof?? You can currently find them all at Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland. Happy Haunting!
Disney at Halloween!
- Disney’s New Madame Leota Decoration TALKS…We’re DEAD Serious!
- AllEars Quiz: Which Disney Character Should You Be for Halloween?
- Go on a Free Disney Villains Halloween Scavenger Hunt at This Disney World Hotel!
- Disney+ Welcomes October with a Collection of Halloween Movies, Shows, and Episodes!
- AllEars TV: Disney World Cancelled Their Halloween Party, So I Made My Own Knock Off Party!
- AllEars Quiz: Choose Your Halloween Faves and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Halloween Movie to Watch Next
- The Best Disney Halloween Merch Available Right Now
- No More Mr. Nice Guy! Disney Villains Have Taken Over This Collectible Pin Set!
- Boo! Mickey Mouse Jack-O’-Lantern Ears Have Arrived at Disney World!
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
Do you love these new Halloween pins? Let us know in the comments!