Although there are so many amazing options around the park, we’re heading back to the Waffles booth that opened earlier this month for brunch! Oh, and did we mention that there are also brand new items for guests to enjoy?
You can’t go wrong with waffles for breakfast. And, the Waffles booth has decided to switch things up by removing the Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream for two new menu items!
While the booth mostly had sweet snacks on the menu, there’s something savory now being baked up with the Chicken and Waffle served with bacon, onion jam, and Sriracha maple syrup for $6.50.
However, you can still try something new and sweet with the Bananas Foster Waffle served with whipped cream for $4.25!
Despite the changes, the regular Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream that was previously on the menu is still available for $4.25, though! As we keep hopping around EPCOT, we’ll be sure to give you a look at the new treats and eats popping up in Disney World.
Have you visited the Waffles booth yet in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Food Update
- RECIPE! Thanksgiving Stuffing WAFFLES From EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- 10 Completely Underrated Snacks at Disney Springs
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Five Times Disney Needed a Food Intervention
- The Three Best Quick Service Meals in Magic Kingdom and Where to Find Them
- If You Only Eat at ONE Quick Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park, Go Here
- The 4 Rivers Taco Truck Returns TODAY at Disney Springs!
- 10 Walt Disney World Restaurants You’re Not Thinking of for Your Next Trip