Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival opened along with the rest of the theme park in July.
Disney has already announced the dates and details for this year’s EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. What small detail they left out were the dates that Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival would end. It was undetermined by Disney how long the festival will last…until now!
Food and Wine Festival will close on November 22nd, 2020 and the Festival of the Holidays will begin on November 27th, 2020. That means there will only be FIVE days between each festival. Whew! That’s quite the turnaround.
This year will mark the longest Food and Wine Festival EPCOT has ever hosted. We’ll be curious to see how Disney handles the quick transition between Food and Wine and the Festival of Holidays!
Food and Wine Festival News
- Top Tips for Navigating EPCOT’s “A Taste of Food and Wine” Festival at Walt Disney World
- AllEars TV: This is EPCOT’s Weirdest Festival Ever
- NEWS! Updated Overhead Message Asks Disney World Guests to Remain Stationary While Eating
- EPCOT Cast Members Can Be Seen Carrying Signage Regarding the New Stationary Face Mask Policy in Disney World
- What Exactly IS “A Taste of Food and Wine?” Here’s What You Need to Know About This Year’s EPCOT Festival!
- CROWD REPORT! We’re at EPCOT’s Opening Day — Just How Crowded Is It?
- This Popular Sipper is BACK and Available at the EPCOT Taste of Food and Wine Festival!
- My Disney Experience is Launching a NEW Feature to Help Navigate the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- NEWS! Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will NOT Return for This Year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- According to New Union Announcement, Disney World is Calling Back Festival Cast Members
Have you visited EPCOT during the holidays? Let us know what you’re experience was like in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!