We JUST learned about a massive change to this year’s Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT. It will be longer than ever this year, with “A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival” starting July 15th, and feature 20 global food booths throughout the park.
Another popular aspect to the Food and Wine Festival, Eat to the Beat Concert series, will not be a part of this year’s festival.
Disney has announced that they will not be hosting their Eat to the Beat Concert series this year. This decision was made in “an effort to accommodate proper physical distancing.”
While Eat to the Beat may be cancelled, there will still be plenty of EPCOT entertainment to enjoy, such as performances from Mariachi Cobre, the JAMMitors and more!
Despite our sadness over the fact that we won’t be able to enjoy musical acts like Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees, or Hanson this year, we’re still looking forward to checking out this year’s extended Food and Wine Festival!
Keep an eye out for updates on this year’s Food and Wine Festival as we learn more!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World