Although many of our favorite booths opened with the start of the 2020 Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, a few more have opened up over the past few weeks.
We’ve been keeping our eye on another booth that was the spot of the Chocolate Studio booth last year and was set to reopen soon. But, when we stopped by today to check it out, we noticed this booth had received a name and menu makeover!
The Chocolate Studio is now the Waffles Booth!
YUM! If you’ve been craving those Belgian waffles covered in chocolate or berries from the Belgium Booth that has typically been available at Food & Wine festivals in the past, you can now make your dreams come true at this spot!
The menu features two dishes that sound and look just like the waffles we used to get at the Belgium Booth. First, there’s a Belgian Waffle served with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream.
There’s also a Belgian Waffle served with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream.
Each of these are $4.25. There’s also an Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider and some water bottles available here as well.
So, this spot appears to basically be serving up two classics from the Belgium booth and some limited beverages, but hey, it’s more food to try so we’ll take it! If you’ve already crossed off all of our recommended treats from your to-eat list and you’re a big fan of Belgian waffles, consider checking out this newly opened spot. We’re always on the lookout for the latest Disney news so be sure to come back for more updates.
Recent Stories About EPCOT
- The BEST and WORST Part of Every Disney Park
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!
- VIDEO: Disney Shares a Behind-the-Scenes Look at EPCOT’s Harmonious!
- The Fastest Ride in Every Park at Walt Disney World
- Are We One Step Closer to the Opening of Space 220 in Disney World?
- NEW Orange Bird Sipper Coming SOON to Disney World!
- Concerts Are RETURNING to EPCOT Soon in an Unexpected Way
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- Disney World Extends Park Hours for This Weekend!
Do you like the Belgian waffles from the Belgium booth that has been in EPCOT in the past? Let us know in the comments!