We’ve been in a carb daze since A Taste of EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival kicked off.
This past week, The Alps, Spain, and Block and Hans booths brought back eats, treats, and sips for visitors of all ages to enjoy. And, you Food and Wine foodies are going to be even more excited about the booths that will be coming back for the 2020 festival!
While we were hopping around EPCOT today, a Cast Member told us that Flavors from Fire would be arriving soon, along with the Donut Box and Cool Wash! They don’t know when the booths will be coming exactly, but they said that they’re currently in the process of getting them up and running!
Since the Wine and Dine Marathon Weekend was canceled in EPCOT, Cast Members aren’t sure if anything will be going where the Wine and Dine Studios was previously either.
Despite being closed over the past month, a Cast Member also told us that The Alps, Spain, and the Islands of the Caribbean would only be open on the weekend to guests.
We are SO excited to mix up our own slushies at Cool Wash and grab some epic donuts from the Donut Box!! And, we’ll give you a full look at the new booths when they debut soon!
What is your favorite booth at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World