Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival began the day EPCOT reopened in July.
The yearly festival hosts a literal banquet of bites and beverages inspired by countries from all over the world. This year, menus have been paired back and some crowd-favorite food booths didn’t return. Over the months, Disney has been opening a few more booths here and there. Well, sweet tooths, rejoice! Another food booth is opening tomorrow and it’s all about chocolate!
The Chocolate Studio hosts a huge assortment of goodies made with, you guessed it, chocolate! Last year, the booth served up Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tarts and Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shakes. Today, new physical distance markers and tables were placed outside the booth that once held all the chocolate goodies.
The sign hasn’t been posted outside yet, but a Cast Member told us that The Chocolate Studio will indeed open at the same location tomorrow, October 9th. They also told us it will only be open on the weekends and Columbus Day, Monday.
The booth is located near Traveler’s Cafe (Starbucks) on your way into World Showcase. The menu has yet to be confirmed, but rest assured, the booth will be full of chocolate treats for guests to enjoy!
Disney Dining News
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Homecomin’ Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving With a New Menu Offering in Disney World!
- Find Out How You Could Score a FREE Full-Size Candy Bar in Disney Springs on Halloween!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- AllEars TV: The Glorious Return of 8 Magic Kingdom Snacks!
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Joffrey’s vs. Starbucks! Find Out What YOU Thought Was the Best Cup of Coffee in Disney World!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
Have you been to EPCOT Food and Wine Festival? What’s your favorite booth? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!