As the holiday weekend winds down, we’ll be celebrating Halloween all the way through the end of October as the next part of our holiday to-do list. Although we’ve started to see a trend with Annual Passholder dates selling out in September and October already, reservations have continued to be filled up throughout the rest of 2020!
If you plan on heading to the parks for a weekend getaway in November or making it your Thanksgiving destination, you might want to book your visit to the parks soon! Annual Passholder reservations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios have already started to sell out for weekends in November.
While November 1st, 7th, 14th, and 21st are the only dates that have sold out in Hollywood Studios so far, we’ve seen September and October dates fill up quickly before. So, November might have reservations disappear just as fast for Annual Passholders (but we’ll keep an eye out for you)!
What is your favorite thing to do in the parks now that Disney World has re-opened? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World