When the Magic Kingdom reopened in July, Disney fans everywhere were disappointed that the hot dog haven wasn’t available. We’ve been checking for any signs of life that this beloved restaurant will reopen and today we might have gotten one!
The entryway that connects Casey’s and the Emporium is still open for guests to walk through. We decided to pop in for old time’s sake, and l o and behold — there are numbered markers on the floor! These markers have been placed in other Quick Service restaurants as designated food pick-up stations.
This area was used for indoor dining prior to closing, but the tables and chairs have not been replaced and the numbers have been installed instead. This could mean that it will be a designated waiting area, instead of sit-down dining.
Could this be a sign that Casey’s Corner is gearing up to start serving again? It’s still unclear whether the restaurant will reopen sooner rather than later. Cross your fingers, corn dog nugget fans! We’ll continue to check back for the return of this iconic quick-service restaurant.
Quick-Service Dining at WDW
- There’s Another Way to Get These Chicken Nuggets in Disney World!
- NEWS: Gaston’s Tavern and ABC Commissary Both Have Reopening Dates in Disney World!
- The Best Quick Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park (and Why!)
- Which of Disney World’s EPCOT Restaurants Made it to Round Two in the AllEars Quick Service Throwdown?
- Here’s What You May Have Missed in the AllEars Disney World Quick Service Throwdown!
- Our 10 Favorite Snacks to Mobile Order at Walt Disney World
- Three Walt Disney World Quick Service Restaurants that are Better Than you Remember
- Check out this NEW Seating Area at Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square Market!
Are you a fan of Casey’s Corner? Let us know in the comments!