Last week, we started our newest bracket — the AllEars Disney World Quick Service Throwdown!
We began our throwdown with 64 Quick Service restaurants at Disney World, separated by each park! Voting nightly on the AllEars Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, you get to pick which Quick Service restaurant goes on to the next round! So, let’s see where we stand so far!
The AllEars Disney World Quick Service Throwdown
From EPCOT we have Sunshine Seasons going up against Regal Eagle, La Cantina de San Angel versus Lotus Blossom, Yorkshire Fish Shop taking on L’artisan des Glaces, and Les Halles competing with Kringla Bakeri.
Voting for Hollywood Studios is still ongoing, and tonight we’ll have our first round of match-ups for Animal Kingdom!
- Satu’li Canteen vs Harambe Market
- Dino-Bites Snacks vs Trilo-bites
- Flame Tree BBQ vs Pizzafari
- Kusafiri vs Creature Comforts
- Eight Spoon Cafe vs Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks
- Restaurantosaurus vs Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe
- Pongu Pongu vs Tamu Tamu
- Drinkwallah vs Mr. Kamal’s
From there, follow along on all three of our social accounts as we go from 64 attractions to the FINAL ONE!
- May 14th — Animal Kingdom, Round One
- May 15th — Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Round Two
- May 16th — Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, Round Two
- May 17th — Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Round Three
- May 18th — Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, Round Three
- May 19th — Final 8 Match Up
- May 20th — Final 4 Match Up
- May 21st — Championship Match Up
- May 22nd — Winner Announced!
What Disney Quick Service restaurant do YOU think should win? Let us know your FINAL FOUR in the comments below!