Guests looking to experience Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are required to obtain a Boarding Group via My Disney Experience. Right now, those Boarding Groups become available at 7AM and 1PM daily.
While the 7AM Boarding Groups can be reserved from outside of the park (as long as you have a ticket and Park Pass Reservation to Hollywood Studios that day), it was previously stated that you needed to be physically inside the park to get a Boarding Group at 1PM.
But this practice could soon change, as we visited Hollywood Studios today to test out whether or not you needed to still be in the park at 1PM to snag a Boarding Group!
We scanned into Hollywood Studios in the morning, but before 1PM, we actually LEFT the park to see if we could still grab a Boarding Group. And, when the clock struck 1PM, we opened up the My Disney Experience app from the McDonald’s on Disney property and were able to get a boarding group!
Disney has not officially announced that you can secure a boarding group at 1PM if you’ve scanned in earlier and left the park, and the notice on the app still says “Once inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios, please check back here at 1PM for another opportunity to joining the virtual queue.” But, we were able to join from outside of the park.
So, it looks like there’s another trick to snagging a spot on the highly popular Rise of the Resistance. Just be sure that you’ve previously scanned into Disney’s Hollywood Studios that day for this to work! And, follow along as we share more tips and tricks from around Disney World!
Have you been on Rise of the Resistance yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Disney World Reveals First Look at 50th Anniversary Cast Member Name Tags
- AllEars TV: ANGRY DUCK: Disney World Ultimate Challenge
- PHOTOS: A Baby Zebra Was Born in Disney World Today!
- How Could the New Social Distancing Guidelines Change Disney World?
- Don’t Go to Disney World Without Packing This Essential Accessory
- How Long Are the Lines in Disney World Right Now?
- A Popular Disney World Ride Now Opens Later Each Day
- PHOTOS: Another Dining Location Has Reopened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Set Sail with Disney Cruise Line Souvenirs and Treats in Disney World!
- A NEW Spot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Is Using a Virtual Queue
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!