This year, the McDonalds in Disney World underwent a massive renovation. This was delayed during the resort’s historic closure, but with construction crews able to return to work, the project has been completed!
We stepped inside and looked around to get a first look at this reopened, eco-friendly (it’s solar-powered) McDonald’s!
The McDonald’s in Disney World closed in late 2019 and we’ve been following along with its construction progress ever since! Stepping inside, it’s immediately apparently that this isn’t your typical McDonald’s!
Since construction was already underway before the park closures, this McDonald’s has reopened with all of the physical distancing measures in place.
There are plenty of health precautions in place as well, such as readily available hand sanitizer…
…and digital menus, which guests can access from every table.
This McDonald’s is truly unique as it is actually solar-powered!
They also have Energy Spinning Bikes outdoors so you can burn some calories while contributing to their green energy!
Or, you can watch your friends pedal away while you sit back at one of their outdoor tables.
And, of course, if you’re in a hurry to head to the theme parks, there is a drive-through option as well!
If you have your own car and are driving to the theme parks, this is a great early morning or late night meal option!
Have you been to the McDonalds in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!