When we say that we’re excited about Halloween coming soon, that’s an understatement!
And, it seems like so many other guests heading back to Disney World feel the same since reservations have filled up continuously (despite more spots being opened). Although all the entertainment, food, and decorations are enough reason alone to go to the parks, longer time to ride attractions and snack on treats definitely sounds like a perk to us.
Halloween’s about to get filled with more hours of tricks and treats since the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT have both extended their park hours on October 31st!
Guests will now be able to dress up in their favorite costumes during the day and night (grown-ups too!) in the Magic Kingdom from 9AM to 9PM and EPCOT from 11AM to 10PM.
Disney World has also been updated its park hours continually throughout the holidays and even into the beginning of 2021! We’ll make sure to keep you updated with any changes to the parks’ schedules and additional extended hours coming soon.
What is your favorite thing to do in Disney World at Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEOS: You Won’t Believe the Crowds in Disney World on Halloween!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Passholders Have Completely Sold Out in All Four Disney World Parks!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- Make Your Own DIY Haunted Mansion Decor With Disney Paper Parks!
- Love Halloween, But Not Being Scared? These 15 Not-So-Spooky Movies Are Perfect for Any Scaredy Cats Out There!
- These New Disney Wallpapers Are the Perfect Way to Get in the Halloween Spirit!
- What’s This? NEW and Adorable ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treats Are Available At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!