With seasonal events like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional canceled for 2020, the holiday season is shaping up to look a bit different this year at Disney World!
2019 Christmas Decorations
Guests looking to visit the parks this holiday season can start their park plans now, because Disney World has added operating hours to their calendar through late December!
Let’s take a look at how the month of December is shaping up. For the most part, there are no major changes to park operating hours, although we did notice a couple of slight modifications that we will explain below.
As of this writing, the week of Christmas has slightly shorter hours than the week prior at a couple of parks. The week of December 13th, Magic Kingdom will be open daily from 9AM-8PM, EPCOT will be open daily from 11AM-9PM, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open from 10AM-7PM, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open from 9AM-5PM Monday through Thursday, and 8AM-6PM on December 18th and 19th.
The biggest difference we spotted for the week of December 20th is at Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. For the week of Christmas, Magic Kingdom currently has slightly shorter daily hours of 9AM-7PM, and EPCOT will be open from 12PM-8PM daily. Disney’s Hollywood Studios has the same hours, open from 10AM-7PM, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open from 9AM-5PM.
Keep in mind that Disney has been extending certain park hours regularly, especially on weekends and holidays. These hours are subject to change, so be sure to keep an eye on AllEars as we continue to cover park operating hours.
Are you planning on visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Here’s What the Weather Looks Like for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- We Did NOT Expect Disney’s New Main Street Confectionery Treats to Look Like This…
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- Want to Stay at Disney World’s ‘Star Wars’ Hotel? Why You Should Go to Space 220 FIRST.