Since the first hotels began to reopen all the way back in June, more and more Disney World Resort hotels have become available as well.
All of the hotels around property are following health and safety precautions to keep Cast Members and guests safe during this time. While plenty of resorts have started to reopen, there are still reduced capacity measures in place.
Due to these measures, some of the resort amenities and experiences have been unavailable. However, Walt Disney World Resort hotel suites are available to book once again! Still, there’s one catch — the Club Level service for these suites is still currently unavailable.
If a guest has club access suite reservations, the Disney Reservation Center will be contacting them with options for their stay in Disney World. Guests should receive communication 30 to 60 days prior to their arrival with more details.
As you get ready to plan your next trip to Disney World, we’re here to answer any questions you make have about the resorts and parks! And, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on news about upcoming reopenings and new features coming soon!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- 5 Things to Do at One of the Most Underrated Spots in Disney World
- NEWS: A Disney’s Contemporary Resort Restaurant Will Close for a LONG Refurbishment!
- NEWS: Four Seasons Orlando at Disney World Just Sold for a HUGE Price!
- NEWS: Cape May Cafe Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World!
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- Seven Things to Do at Walt Disney World When the Lines Are WAY Too Long
- Valet Parking Has Started to Return to Disney World Resorts!
- More Details for Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ Hotel Are Shared in a New Book!
- Is Disney World Forgetting About This Group of Guests?
- NEWS: Analysts Estimate Disneyland Lost Billions Due to Closure