Since the first hotels began to reopen all the way back in June, more and more Disney World Resort hotels have become available as well.
All of the hotels around property are following health and safety precautions to keep Cast Members and guests safe during this time. While plenty of resorts have started to reopen, there are still reduced capacity measures in place.
Due to these measures, some of the resort amenities and experiences have been unavailable. However, Walt Disney World Resort hotel suites are available to book once again! Still, there’s one catch — the Club Level service for these suites is still currently unavailable.
If a guest has club access suite reservations, the Disney Reservation Center will be contacting them with options for their stay in Disney World. Guests should receive communication 30 to 60 days prior to their arrival with more details.
As you get ready to plan your next trip to Disney World, we’re here to answer any questions you make have about the resorts and parks! And, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on news about upcoming reopenings and new features coming soon!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- NEWS: Opening Date DELAYED for Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- The Best Disney World Hotels for a Staycation
- Planning For Early Theme Park Entry at Disney World Just Got Easier
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Visa Cardmembers Can Save on Their Disney World Hotel This Holiday Season
- PRICING Revealed for Disney World’s New Steakhouse 71 Restaurant