Since the first hotels began to reopen all the way back in June, more and more Disney World Resort hotels have become available as well.
All of the hotels around property are following health and safety precautions to keep Cast Members and guests safe during this time. While plenty of resorts have started to reopen, there are still reduced capacity measures in place.
Due to these measures, some of the resort amenities and experiences have been unavailable. However, Walt Disney World Resort hotel suites are available to book once again! Still, there’s one catch — the Club Level service for these suites is still currently unavailable.
If a guest has club access suite reservations, the Disney Reservation Center will be contacting them with options for their stay in Disney World. Guests should receive communication 30 to 60 days prior to their arrival with more details.
As you get ready to plan your next trip to Disney World, we’re here to answer any questions you make have about the resorts and parks! And, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on news about upcoming reopenings and new features coming soon!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- PHOTOS: We Just Got Our First Look INSIDE the Star Wars Hotel
- NEWS! Brand New Evermore Orlando Resort Will Open Near Disney World in 2023
- NEWS: Disney’s Bay Lake Tower Pool Area Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment Through February
- Disney World’s Magical Express Service to Be Discontinued in 2022
- NEWS! Disney’s Contemporary Resort Will Refurbish Select Guest Rooms Starting This Spring
- Save Up to 30% AND Score a $50 Resort Credit at Disney’s Aulani Resort!
- NEWS: Free MagicBands No Longer Available for Disney World Resort Hotel Guests
- Stay Cozy Wearing This Classic Grand Floridian Merchandise Available in Disney World Now!
- Here’s How YOU Ranked the Deluxe Resorts at Disney World!