Since the first hotels began to reopen all the way back in June, more and more Disney World Resort hotels have become available as well.
All of the hotels around property are following health and safety precautions to keep Cast Members and guests safe during this time. While plenty of resorts have started to reopen, there are still reduced capacity measures in place.
Due to these measures, some of the resort amenities and experiences have been unavailable. However, Walt Disney World Resort hotel suites are available to book once again! Still, there’s one catch — the Club Level service for these suites is still currently unavailable.
If a guest has club access suite reservations, the Disney Reservation Center will be contacting them with options for their stay in Disney World. Guests should receive communication 30 to 60 days prior to their arrival with more details.
As you get ready to plan your next trip to Disney World, we’re here to answer any questions you make have about the resorts and parks! And, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on news about upcoming reopenings and new features coming soon!
Take a look at the entryway construction of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort here!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- How You Could Save HUNDREDS While Staying at a Disney Hotel
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know To Have a GREAT First Disney World Trip
- I Wanted To Hate Disney World’s Hey Disney Voice Assistant, But This Won Me Over
- The 2023 Guide To Disney World Itineraries for EVERY Type Of Visitor
- An Iconic Disney Character Duo Will Be Meeting in a NEW Spot!
- Is Disney World REALLY Worth It?
- What You Need to Know About Disney World’s Biggest Projects
- The REAL Reason Why Disney World Is So Expensive in 2023
- 9 NEW Treats Are Coming SOON to Disney World
- Why Disney World Is So Expensive in 2023