You know the moment you’re reunited with one of your favorite Disney snacks? We’re feeling that level of excitement today as we explore Magic Kingdom!
If you’ve been to Disney World, you know that there are some basic fundamental food groups, like Dole Whips and Mickey Bars. But, we’re leaning towards the savory side today because it’s cheesy pretzel time!
The Lunching Pad has officially reopened in Tomorrowland! And, we’re thrilled to see that the Quick Service stop has brought back its Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel as a part of the grand opening again!
Just look at all those baked bread crumbs and bits of jalapeño that taste amazing in the cheese dipping sauce on the side!
Now that we’ve stopped drooling, let’s take a look at everything new over at The Lunching Pad!
The queue line has distancing markers and numbered signs so guests stay apart from one another as they wait to pick up or place an order.
The menu not only has the Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel, but the returning Cream Cheese Pretzel as well for something on the sweeter side. The Lunching Pad is also serving up food like hot dogs, as well as frozen drinks.
Markers are on the ground in front of the pick-up location and plexiglass barriers are installed so Cast Members are kept distanced from guests.
…before heading to the Mobile Order pick-up window to grab their food.
Napkins, silverware, and condiments are available right outside the quick-service spot…
…with distanced seating for guests to have their snacks before hitting up Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin!
We are thrilled that The Lunching Pad is back for everyone visiting the Magic Kingdom! And, we’ll continue to give you a look at the re-opening dining locations and new treats as we make our way around the parks!
What is your favorite Disney pretzel to get when you’re in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- An Upcoming Disney World Restaurant Continues to Hit “Pause”
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!
- TWO New Sets of Disney Happy Meal Toys Are Available at McDonald’s!
- Here’s Why You Should Know About THIS Orlando Local Holiday!
- PHOTOS: Another Poolside Bar Just Reopened in Disney World!
- How Many of These Underrated Disney World Restaurants Have You Visited?
- Everything You Need to Know About Table Service Dining at Disney World for 2021
- You Probably Don’t Know About This Disney World Dessert Option
- A Disney Resort Restaurant Will Now Open For Dinner!