You know the moment you’re reunited with one of your favorite Disney snacks? We’re feeling that level of excitement today as we explore Magic Kingdom!
If you’ve been to Disney World, you know that there are some basic fundamental food groups, like Dole Whips and Mickey Bars. But, we’re leaning towards the savory side today because it’s cheesy pretzel time!
The Lunching Pad has officially reopened in Tomorrowland! And, we’re thrilled to see that the Quick Service stop has brought back its Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel as a part of the grand opening again!
Just look at all those baked bread crumbs and bits of jalapeño that taste amazing in the cheese dipping sauce on the side!
Now that we’ve stopped drooling, let’s take a look at everything new over at The Lunching Pad!
The queue line has distancing markers and numbered signs so guests stay apart from one another as they wait to pick up or place an order.
The menu not only has the Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel, but the returning Cream Cheese Pretzel as well for something on the sweeter side. The Lunching Pad is also serving up food like hot dogs, as well as frozen drinks.
Markers are on the ground in front of the pick-up location and plexiglass barriers are installed so Cast Members are kept distanced from guests.
…before heading to the Mobile Order pick-up window to grab their food.
Napkins, silverware, and condiments are available right outside the quick-service spot…
…with distanced seating for guests to have their snacks before hitting up Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin!
We are thrilled that The Lunching Pad is back for everyone visiting the Magic Kingdom! And, we’ll continue to give you a look at the re-opening dining locations and new treats as we make our way around the parks!
What is your favorite Disney pretzel to get when you’re in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Homecomin’ Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving With a New Menu Offering in Disney World!
- Find Out How You Could Score a FREE Full-Size Candy Bar in Disney Springs on Halloween!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- AllEars TV: The Glorious Return of 8 Magic Kingdom Snacks!
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Joffrey’s vs. Starbucks! Find Out What YOU Thought Was the Best Cup of Coffee in Disney World!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!