The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival may have started in July, but since then more new booths have kept popping up around the World Showcase!
Although there are plenty of great spots to grab a snack or drink, we’ve been SO hyped knowing that Flavors from Fire would be making its way back into the line-up of additional booths this year.
And, we are happy to announce that it’s FINALLY here, folks! Flavors from Fire is back open with baked goods, cooked to perfection, and FULL of flavor (as the name implies).
This year, guests will be able to snack on the Corned Beef Corner Route made with smoked corned beef, crispy potatoes, cheese curds, pickled onions, and beer-cheese for $5.25.
For all you fans of savory eats during the Food and Wine Festival, the Chimichurri-up Offense has a great combination of tender charred chimichurri skirt steak on a smoked corn cake with crunchy pickled vegetable slaw and cilantro aïoli. While this snack’s price tag is a little more expensive at $7, that steak alone is worth it.
We obviously had to save room for dessert while we were visiting! And, the S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon is worth saving room for, especially since it’s only $4!
The whoopie pie is made with smoked chocolate cake, graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate ganache, and candied bacon for a hint of saltiness to go with all that sweet goodness.
To wash all that food down, we sipped on the Swine Brine, featuring Jim Beam Bourbon for $9.50! Despite the strange name, we thought it was tasty with lots of smokiness throughout the drink.
The other booths might have a run for their money because ALL THREE of the menu items from Flavors from Fire are a hit with us!
As we travel around the World Showcase to check out other upcoming booths, we’ll keep you updated on when the Donut Box and Cool Wash make their debuts in EPCOT soon! And, you can check back with us for more Food and Wine goodies throughout the Fall!
What is your favorite thing to eat this year at the Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's more foodie news!
- Disney Menu Updates: New Brunch Options and Raya and the Last Dragon Treats!
- PHOTOS! The Fluffernutter Churro is Back at Disneyland Resort!
- How Many of These 50 Walt Disney World Must-Dos Have You Done?
- You Can Only Save One of These Iconic Disney World Snacks. Here’s What You Chose!
- AllEars TV: Do You Even WANT To Eat This Much Disney World Food?
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- Save Big This Month at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish in Disney World!