While Splash Mountain has had some of the highest wait times we’ve seen in a newly reopened Disney World, it’s been a blast splashing into the Laughing Place again.
While there’s been big news about Splash Mountain being re-themed to a The Princess and the Frog bayou ride, the ride isn’t the only thing that’s been popular in Disney World!
During our time back in the parks, we’ve seen Splash Mountain’s Splashdown Photos reach hours-long wait times. However, when we were back in the parks, we noticed that the Briar Patch had black trash bags in front of its windows.
The Briar Patch has been closed since the Magic Kingdom reopened with the attraction merchandise over at Splashdown instead. Although we were hoping that the gift shop would open again soon, the black bags in front of the window might be a sign that it could be a while before the Briar Patch welcomes guests again.
While we keep returning back to Magic Kingdom, we’ll keep an eye on the Briar Patch and the other gift shops around the park!
Have you been back to Magic Kingdom since the park re-opened? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World