While we’ve been back in Disney World, we’ve been taking part in one of our favorite pastimes — snacking around the parks!
Although Disney has reopened so many of its restaurants, Table Service spots are only operating with advanced reservations. While you can still spend the time chilling out in the best dining locations around the parks, there’s a new place (kind of) open in Magic Kingdom again!
The Diamond Horseshoe is welcoming guests back into the restaurant with plenty of spaced out seating and room for people to kick back and relax. Although we miss digging into all that barbecue at the Diamond Horseshoe, the menu is still paused for the time being.
Instead, the Diamond Horseshoe is serving as a spot with additional seating for the Liberty Tree Tavern. When guests are visiting, they can get items from the Liberty Tree Tavern’s menu instead, like the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake and Impossible Meatloaf!
However, neither the Liberty Tree Tavern and the Diamond Horseshoe are allowing walk-ins at this time. Instead, guests will need to make reservations to dine and relax before heading back over to the Haunted Mansion! However, we’ll keep you updated when the Diamond Horseshoe opens with its house menu!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World