For years, Disney’s Moms Panel has answered guests planning needs and questions for a trip to Disney World.
Today, Disney unveiled their newly rebranded panel, which will still answer all the same planning questions, just with a new name!
Disney has renamed their Moms Panel to planDisney, a panel of specialists who are able to help guests plan out their Disney vacation!
The panel of specialists is selected through a comprehensive search process, and consists of moms and dads, grandparents, and adults without kids. The group is passionate about Disney, and use their years of experience planning their own Disney vacations to help you with your own process. You can check out a video on the group below!
The panel will be answering questions on the newly rebranded website at planDisneypanel.com. We’ll continue to keep you updated with any further developments!
Disney World Planning
- NEWS! All Four Disney World Parks Will Have Extended Hours This Weekend!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are Sold Out for Passholders (Leaving Only ONE Park Available to Visit)!
- Saturdays Are for the PARKS! Reservations Throughout This Upcoming Weekend Are Sold Out in Disney World!
- Disney Park Pass Reservations Are Now Fully Booked for Select Guests on Thanksgiving Day in Hollywood Studios!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 20th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended EPCOT’s Hours For Select Dates in October
- NEWS! The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Has Extended Its Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Through the End of October
- NEWS! Disney World Offering Partial Refund for Some Passholders Due to Water Park Closures
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 16th!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Extended Park Hours for Two of Its Theme Parks at the End of September!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!