For years, Disney’s Moms Panel has answered guests planning needs and questions for a trip to Disney World.
Today, Disney unveiled their newly rebranded panel, which will still answer all the same planning questions, just with a new name!
Disney has renamed their Moms Panel to planDisney, a panel of specialists who are able to help guests plan out their Disney vacation!
The panel of specialists is selected through a comprehensive search process, and consists of moms and dads, grandparents, and adults without kids. The group is passionate about Disney, and use their years of experience planning their own Disney vacations to help you with your own process. You can check out a video on the group below!
The panel will be answering questions on the newly rebranded website at planDisneypanel.com. We’ll continue to keep you updated with any further developments!
Disney World Planning
- NEWS: Orange County Mayor Demings Comments on Travel to Orlando During the Holidays
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on November 23rd!
- PHOTOS: Holiday Crowds Have ARRIVED in Disney World
- These Were the Average Wait Times We Saw for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- NEWS! Disney Cruise Line Extends Cancelations of Itineraries Through January 2021
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on November 22nd!
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on November 21st!
- Here Are the Estimated Walking Times For a Stroll Around Disney World’s Seven Seas Lagoon!
- If You’re Traveling to Disney World for Thanksgiving, the Orlando Airport Is Gonna Look a LOT Different!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!