As Disney prepares for their grand re-opening, they have made some major changes — such as cancelling all current dining reservations and Disney Dining Plans to accommodate limited capacity.
However, in a new update on the Walt Disney World Website, reservations for select Disney Springs restaurants are available again!
Previously, Disney stated that NO dining reservations were available, however with this update, reservations are available at most Disney Springs restaurants through August 1st. This aligns with the recently announced 60 day booking window (as opposed to the previous 180 day booking window).
Currently nothing has changed with Disney parks or resort dining reservations, however we will keep you updated with any new information.
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!