Trying to find a way to toast to Valentine’s Day?
Well, look no further, since EPCOT has the solution to your search for margaritas or cocktails!
Crowds at the Mexico Pavilion can get pretty busy during the weekends, but they were especially busy during Valentine’s Day today! But, if you’re heading to EPCOT during a peak time in the parks, the Mexico Pavilion is guiding guests wanting to visit La Cava del Tequila to a separate backstage line!
While you’re waiting, you can scan the QR code for the full menu so you know exactly what you want…
…before you enter through the doors that lead to the bar!
The new detour only started this week. It took us about 10 minutes to get to La Cava, compared to the 30 minutes guests spend in the regular queue just to enter the Mexico Pavilion (for shopping, Gran Fiesta tour, etc).
Make sure to ask a Cast Member to direct you to the line for La Cava (if you’re just looking to visit the bar), so you don’t have to wait in the longer queue! And, we’ll be sure to update you on more Disney World news coming soon!
Do you have plans to visit Disney World any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Snag These Disney Cups for $8 TODAY ONLY !
- Is Disney World’s Most Expensive Resort Actually Worth It?
- ALL the Entertainment at This Year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- Take Home the Best Part of EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival With This Unique Souvenir!
- How Is Disney+ Bringing in So Much Money Right Now?
- 5 Moments That Changed Disney History Forever
- NEW Exhibit Will Celebrate 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company!
- NEWS: Cinemark Theatres Will NOT Be Playing ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- Ursula’s Backstory Gets an Interesting TWIST in Disney’s Live-Action ‘Little Mermaid’
- Stop Everything! There’s a New WandaVision Makeup Collection Coming SOON