We’d be lying if we said we hadn’t seen some pretty weird and funny things in Disney World.
You might remember when José mysteriously disappeared from the attraction last year. While he’s since flown back, Donald decided it was his time to shine by skipping out on his concert tour. Instead, a plant with a sombrero made the headlining spot.
But, now he has disappeared too, leaving only José and Panchito to sing on stage.
It’s possible the ride is getting ready for the return of the real Donald, or maybe Plant Donald just became too much of a viral superstar. Whatever the case, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on the next moves over at Gran Fiesta Tour!
Are you a Gran Fiesta Tour fan? Let us know in the comments below!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Imagineer Kevin Rafferty Will Be Retiring After 42 Years with the Walt Disney Company