We’re always on the hunt for leftover pieces from the Minnie Mouse: Main Attraction collection!
The series started releasing last year and all the merchandise flew off the virtual shelves! Once it was released in Disney World, guests would stand in line and wait patiently for a chance to grab a few items. We just spotted a very popular item from the Big Thunder Mountain collection in Disneyland Resort!
The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Minnie Mouse Ears were snatched up by Disney collectors quickly. Can you blame them? They’re adorable! We found a lot of the ears stocked up at Elias and Co. in Buena Vista Street! In fact, this is the FIRST time we’ve seen the collection at Disneyland since the theme parks closed.
The Big Thunder Mountain ears are $29.99. We’ll keep an eye out for more Main Attraction merch online and in the theme parks!
Are you a fan of the collection? Let us know in the comments!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- Move Over, Mickey! Harveys x Disney Will Launch a New Collection Featuring Minnie Mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!