The monthly Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection has been wildly popular among Disney collectors!
The collections have all sold out quickly online, along with any stock in the parks! The final Minnie Mouse collection was released online last week and proved to be just as popular. We headed to the Magic Kingdom to see the release of the new merchandise in-person.
The Nighttime Castle and Fireworks Finale collection was sold at Sir Mickey’s. We arrived in the morning and joined a virtual line for the merchandise. The Cast Member told us it would be about a couple of hours before we could return.
The returning line for the virtual queue stretched far beyond Sir Mickey’s to the front of Cinderella Castle and into Fantasyland.
Currently, there is a 3 item per person limit for the collection. We got a look at the Minnie Mouse Ears for $34.99!
The Ears feature the fireworks on both the front, and back!
We also spotted the pin set for $19.99, which features a pin of the Minnie Ears, a pin of Minnie wearing the same dress she has in the plush for the collection, plus a pin of the castle with fireworks in the background.
Finally, we spotted the Minnie Mouse plush for $29.99!
While we didn’t see the Loungefly backpack, mug, or MagicBand in this collection at the store, we’ll let you know if we spot those in the parks going reward!
We’ve seen some of the items from previous collections be restocked online but it’s not always guaranteed. Keep an eye out for more Disney merch updates from us in the future!
What do you think of the Minnie Mouse collection? Let us know in the comments!
- Minnie Mouse Would 100% Approve Of the Latest Loungefly Collection!
- Hurry! TONS of Disney Toys Are On Sale Online Now!
- Merch Alert! Save on Disney Tees, Jackets, and More with THREE Sales Online!
- Harveys x Disney Gives Another Sneak Peek At Upcoming Minnie Mouse Collection!
- These New Posable Disney Character Plushes Are Now Available Online!
- This is the Best $15 of Cute Air You’ll Ever Buy in Disneyland
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- PHOTOS: New Character Sweatshirts Celebrate Iconic Disney Pairs!
- PHOTOS: First Look at Exclusive M&M Designs Coming to Disney Springs!
- Disney Just Released a SERIOUSLY Stylish Way to Display Your Pin Collection!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!