One of our favorite moments in Disney World is when we start to walk down Main Street, smell the baked goods in the shops, and pick up a Mickey Balloon as a souvenir.
While we’ve seen Mickey Balloons in various shapes, sizes, themes, and colors over the years, a seasonal favorite has made a more permanent home in the parks today!
Although Orange Mickey Balloons usually pops up in the Magic Kingdom during the Fall months and Halloweentime, they have officially made their way into the park as a full-time option for guests!
The vibrant balloon is an adorable accessory to take home with you as a reminder of the Happiest Place on Earth every time you look at it.
Plus, we were also told that Disney had also replaced “Sunshine Yellow” with a new “Golden Yellow” Balloon instead during our visit!
While we’ll keep an eye out for additional balloons and other entertainment in the parks, we’ll show you all the must-have merchandise that you’re going to want to pick up on your next Disney vacation!
Have you ever purchased a Mickey Balloon? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Only Save One of These Iconic Disney World Snacks. Here’s What You Chose!
- All the Disney, Marvel, and Pixar Entertainment Coming Out This Year!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!