Disney World is giving the gift of funnel cakes and reopened the kiosk early! If you’re not familiar, Epic Eats serves up big, fluffy funnel cakes piled high with all sorts of sweets and goodies. The super sweet kiosk has been closed since the parks reopened in July. We were exploring Hollywood Studios today and noticed the epic dessert stand is now open!
The menu includes the decadent Cookies ‘n Cream or Strawberry with ice cream funnel cakes. You can also keep it simple and order the funnel cake or ice cream on its own! The Disney World website displays that the kiosk is open every day between 11AM to 5PM.
Earlier this week, the neighboring Oasis Canteen became fully available and is once again serving Indiana Jones-inspired cocktails all week long. Disney World has been slowly reopening restaurants as crowds begin to ramp up. We’ll keep our eyes peeled for more returning locations!
Disney Dining News
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- AllEars TV: Is Disney World’s Fried Chicken WORTH $29?
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: An Important Addition Has Arrived at EPCOT’s Space 220
- Halloween Refillable Mugs Have Returned to Disney World
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!