Disney World is giving the gift of funnel cakes and reopened the kiosk early! If you’re not familiar, Epic Eats serves up big, fluffy funnel cakes piled high with all sorts of sweets and goodies. The super sweet kiosk has been closed since the parks reopened in July. We were exploring Hollywood Studios today and noticed the epic dessert stand is now open!
The menu includes the decadent Cookies ‘n Cream or Strawberry with ice cream funnel cakes. You can also keep it simple and order the funnel cake or ice cream on its own! The Disney World website displays that the kiosk is open every day between 11AM to 5PM.
Earlier this week, the neighboring Oasis Canteen became fully available and is once again serving Indiana Jones-inspired cocktails all week long. Disney World has been slowly reopening restaurants as crowds begin to ramp up. We’ll keep our eyes peeled for more returning locations!
Disney Dining News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!