Disney World reopened with modified restaurant experiences and some reduced hours.
Oasis Canteen is a small kiosk that serves up cocktails inspired by the Indiana Jones series. When Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened, the quick-service location had limited hours. We learned today that Oasis Canteen is now open all week long!
Oasis Canteen hasn’t had a set opening schedule since the park reopened. The cocktail is now open 7 days a week during Hollywood Studios’ operating hours. That’s right! You can now grab a mixed drink any day of the week!
Sunshine Day Bar also reopened today in Hollywood Studios. Guests now have a few options to grab a drink on-the-go!
What’s your favorite place to grab a drink at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- AllEars TV: Is Disney World’s Fried Chicken WORTH $29?
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: An Important Addition Has Arrived at EPCOT’s Space 220
- Halloween Refillable Mugs Have Returned to Disney World
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!