Disney World reopened with modified restaurant experiences and some reduced hours.
Oasis Canteen is a small kiosk that serves up cocktails inspired by the Indiana Jones series. When Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened, the quick-service location had limited hours. We learned today that Oasis Canteen is now open all week long!
Oasis Canteen hasn’t had a set opening schedule since the park reopened. The cocktail is now open 7 days a week during Hollywood Studios’ operating hours. That’s right! You can now grab a mixed drink any day of the week!
Sunshine Day Bar also reopened today in Hollywood Studios. Guests now have a few options to grab a drink on-the-go!
What’s your favorite place to grab a drink at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!