Sunshine Day Bar serves mixed cocktails and an assortment of beers. The location was open today and serving the same menu prior to closing! The cocktails include the Cherry Blossom, Southside Fizz, and Blackberry Moonshine Lemonade.
The Cast Member we spoke to said that operating hours will most likely be limited to the weekends from Friday to Sunday. They will have to wait and see how successful the soft reopening is before making a decision on hours.
The line for the Brown Derby Lounge has been getting fairly long as crowds have increased over the past few months. Hopefully, another weekend option will help disperse the restaurant lines a bit!
Have you been to Sunshine Day Bar? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!