Now, it looks like that service will be added to more locations around the Walt Disney World Resort!
We stopped by Disney’s Pop Century Resort today and noticed the service was available at Everything POP!
The system is similar to what we’ve seen at other merchandise locations so far. Simply scan the QR code located on signs throughout the store to begin the process!
Be sure to be on the lookout for this service next time you are visiting the parks and resorts in Disney World for a contactless shopping experience!
Have you used Disney’s new mobile checkout system yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- We Have A Champion for the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- Buy One of These Disney Gift Cards and Get a BONUS One Free!
- Another EPCOT Store Has Temporarily Closed!
- PHOTOS: We Found a Social Distancing Problem in Disney World
- NEW Luxury Apartments Coming Near Disney World — Here’s When!
- Does This Mean Disney’s Guardians of the Galaxy Ride is NOT Opening in 2021?
- AllEars TV: Disney World ENDGAME: See Who Wins the Ultimate Championship
- Our Favorite Things From Magic Kingdom’s Most Underrated Land!
- Meet Your Players for the Disney World Ultimate Tournament FINALS!
- Disney World Cast Members Will Be Getting a FREE Hotel Stay
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!