Now, it looks like that service will be added to more locations around the Walt Disney World Resort!
We stopped by Disney’s Pop Century Resort today and noticed the service was available at Everything POP!
The system is similar to what we’ve seen at other merchandise locations so far. Simply scan the QR code located on signs throughout the store to begin the process!
Be sure to be on the lookout for this service next time you are visiting the parks and resorts in Disney World for a contactless shopping experience!
Have you used Disney’s new mobile checkout system yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!