Now, it looks like that service will be added to more locations around the Walt Disney World Resort!
We stopped by Disney’s Pop Century Resort today and noticed the service was available at Everything POP!
The system is similar to what we’ve seen at other merchandise locations so far. Simply scan the QR code located on signs throughout the store to begin the process!
Be sure to be on the lookout for this service next time you are visiting the parks and resorts in Disney World for a contactless shopping experience!
Have you used Disney’s new mobile checkout system yet? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Disney World Proves More is MORE With New 50th Anniversary Banners
- PHOTO: First Look at NEW 50th Anniversary Lighting for EPCOT’s Spaceship Earth
- Details You’ve Missed in Every Country in EPCOT’s World Showcase
- VIDEO: Disney Shares Sneak Peek of New EPCOT Fireworks Show
- You Can Still AVOID the Standby Line for Rise of the Resistance — But It’ll Cost You
- BREAKING: Rise of the Resistance Will STOP Using Boarding Groups Soon in Disney World
- The Coolest Halloween Decoration in Disney World is NOT in a Theme Park!
- VIDEO: Disney and Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Drawn to Life’ Has Resumed Rehearsals!
- How to AVOID the Long Line at EPCOT’s Newest Store!
- PHOTOS: If You Missed Out on a Giant Cake Photo in Magic Kingdom Now is Your Chance!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!