If you’re feeling hungry during your visit to EPCOT, the France Pavilion is THE place to stop for a midday snack and sip.
We can hardly stay away now that Chefs de France is back open with amazing cuisine to pair along with the pastries at Les Halles and pumpkin treats at L’Artisan des Glaces. But, France isn’t only just about the food since the pavilion is introducing new attractions and more soon!
Walt Disney World Imagineer Zach Riddley has shared the FIRST behind-the-scenes look at the Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure marquee! And, Disney isn’t playing around because the entrance is going to be magnifique!
Riddley has provided details about what the finished marquee will look like when it’s lit up in the France Pavilion.
He has stated that “This original sculpture is the result of a creative collaboration between Pixar and Imagineering artisans, and features Chef Remy surrounded by one of his favorite things – food! This photo captures the critical moment in the marquee’s creation as gold leaf is applied by hand, bringing shimmer and detail to one of our last finishing touches to the exterior of the attraction. I can’t wait to see this marquee completed and installed over the attraction’s main entrance where it will come alive with nearly 200 individual light bulbs!!”
Although we’ve been keeping an eye on the attraction’s construction recently, we cannot WAIT to step inside the world of Ratatouille after seeing the amazing marquee that will greet guests! We might not be sure when this beauty will be officially appearing in the France Pavilion, but we’ll be on the look-out for more progress on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
Wondering what’s happening with the PeopleMover in Disney World? Here’s everything you need to know!
What upcoming Disney World attraction are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Construction Update
- NEWS: A Second Portillo’s May Be Opening Near Disney World
- Another EPCOT Store Has Temporarily Closed!
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s NEW Coaster is BIGGER Than You Expected!
- 3 Rides and a Popular Store That Will Be Closed in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- 5 Continuing Closures (And 2 New Ones!) in Disney World Next Week!
- Disney World’s Noisiest Hotel Just Got Even Louder
- Cinderella Castle Was Looking Different AGAIN Today in Magic Kingdom!
- 3 Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop Are Down for LONG Closures in Disney World
- A Classic Disney World Ride FINALLY Reopens Next Week — But 3 More Remain Closed!