Disney World has been slowly reopening more table service and quick service locations over the past few months. We recently stopped by the newly reopened Cinderella’s Royal Table and Hollywood & Vine to check out how things have changed since closing. Now, we made our way Chefs de France to do the same!
To limit contact between guests and Cast Members, plexiglass sneeze guards were installed at the host stand. Much of the same protocol we’ve seen at other table service restaurants was out in full force at Les Chefs de France!
Most Disney World restaurants have changed the atmosphere a bit to accommodate physical distancing. Some tables at Chefs de France were unavailable to limit capacity and create space between travel groups.
They even marked the unavailable tables with bottles of champagne, which was a lovely touch (not to mention one of the most unique ways of marking unavailable tables we’ve seen).
Many restaurants are also limiting the use of physical menus. A placard on our table had another QR code printed on it that would pull up the menu on our phones. We scanned the code and opened up the menu in our browser.
Located in the France Pavilion, the restaurant hosts a widespread menu of French delicacies. The menu has been cut down a bit since our last visit. Thankfully some crowd-favorites, like the French Onion Soup and charcuterie board, made the cut!
Chefs de France made the decision to implement a new Prix Fixe menu for dining guests. For $49.95, you get one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert. The meal includes a glass of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, or a non-alcoholic beverage.
You can also choose to order any of the items and entrees separately.
Entrees that survived the cut include the Boeuf Bourguignon…
…as well as Filet de boeuf grillé.
Even with the obvious changes, our experience at Chefs de France was fairly similar to our last visit. The restaurant offers a great view of World Showcase Lagoon and the atmosphere is quaint and peaceful. It’s a great choice for a date night or when you’re feeling fancy in EPCOT. We’ll continue to make our way through the newly reopened restaurants across Disney World and give you all the updates!
Love cheese as much as we do? Click here to read our ranking of the World Showcase pavilions based on how much cheese you can eat!
What’s your favorite restaurant in World Showcase? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Here’s What’s on Disney World’s DOLLAR MENU
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- The Secret to Collecting EVERY Disney100 McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy
- REVIEW: We Tried 4 NEW Menu Items at a Popular Disney World Lounge and They Didn’t Disappoint
- Only EPCOT Experts Eat at These 8 Restaurants
- 7 Lies Everyone Believes About Disney World Character Meals
- Impressions de Walt Disney World: The Changes We Saw After A Nearly Two-Year Hiatus
- 8 Snacks You’ll Regret Not Getting at Disney World Hotels
- Everyone’s Asking About These 5 Disney World Restaurants That Are Mysteriously Missing
- Why You Definitely SHOULD Eat at This Underrated Disney World Restaurant
Have you been to Chefs de France? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!