Along with all the booths that have been popping up at EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival (and new spots like Flavors from Fire), we’ve had the time of our life snacking and sipping our way through the park!
But, don’t be fooled by the name of the event! A Taste of EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival isn’t just about the eats and drinks you’re able to get throughout the fall. You can also find entirely new lines of merchandise during your walk through EPCOT that you can sport all year long (even when you’re baking or cooking at home).
We’re pretty much suckers like everyone else for the complimentary Annual Passholder Magnets that Disney’s been sending out. While we’re reminiscing about our time at the festival (and trying to figure out how to make melty cheese THAT good on our own), we can’t wait to put our Figment Annual Passholder Magnet from this year’s Food and Wine event!
The magnet features Figment carrying his own Spaceship Earth Cake (how much imagination do you think it took to bake it?) with a GIANT rainbow that shows off Figment’s colorful personality!
We think that the Figment Magnet would be a great addition to the growing amount of Annual Passholder items you’ve already got hanging on your fridge for $14.99! As we keep exploring the festival, we’ll give you a look at everything new happening at Food and Wine AND inside EPCOT!
Take a look at the rest of the Food and Wine Festival merchandise you can find in Disney World here!
What’s been your favorite booth so far at this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
Food and Wine Festival!
- Top Tips for Navigating EPCOT’s “A Taste of Food and Wine” Festival at Walt Disney World
- AllEars TV: This is EPCOT’s Weirdest Festival Ever
- NEWS! Updated Overhead Message Asks Disney World Guests to Remain Stationary While Eating
- EPCOT Cast Members Can Be Seen Carrying Signage Regarding the New Stationary Face Mask Policy in Disney World
- What Exactly IS “A Taste of Food and Wine?” Here’s What You Need to Know About This Year’s EPCOT Festival!
- CROWD REPORT! We’re at EPCOT’s Opening Day — Just How Crowded Is It?
- This Popular Sipper is BACK and Available at the EPCOT Taste of Food and Wine Festival!
- My Disney Experience is Launching a NEW Feature to Help Navigate the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- NEWS! Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will NOT Return for This Year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- According to New Union Announcement, Disney World is Calling Back Festival Cast Members