As the parks have started to re-open around the world, the Disney Cruise Line set up its first departure dates of the season in August and September.
However, in accordance with the recent announcement from the Cruise Lines International Association, the Disney Cruise Line has once again extended its closures through September 15th, 2020 on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
Guests who have paid their vacations in full will receive a 125% credit for a future sailing before March 31st, 2022 or a full refund. The credit will automatically be applied to their accounts and will be accessible to use starting June 22nd, 2020.
The guests who haven’t paid in full will automatically receive a refund of the payments they have made so far.
As the Disney Cruise Line updates its suspension status and releases new departure dates, we will continue to keep you updated!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!