As the parks have started to re-open around the world, the Disney Cruise Line set up its first departure dates of the season in August and September.
However, in accordance with the recent announcement from the Cruise Lines International Association, the Disney Cruise Line has once again extended its closures through September 15th, 2020 on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
Guests who have paid their vacations in full will receive a 125% credit for a future sailing before March 31st, 2022 or a full refund. The credit will automatically be applied to their accounts and will be accessible to use starting June 22nd, 2020.
The guests who haven’t paid in full will automatically receive a refund of the payments they have made so far.
As the Disney Cruise Line updates its suspension status and releases new departure dates, we will continue to keep you updated!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World