The Disney Cruise Line has been closed and docked for a bit of time as a health and safety precaution for guests and employees.
While many sailings have been canceled through July and the Disney Magic isn’t expected to make departures until possibly October, two Disney ships are currently available to book for dates starting later this summer!
Starting this August and September, Disney Cruise Line passengers can receive up to 25% off a cruise on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy!
The Disney Dream will depart on a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral on August 14th. The cruise will cost $831 per person with taxes, fees, and port expenses of $76 per person. Each of the cruise’s prices are reflective of double occupancy in a stateroom.
There will also be a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Fantasy featuring two stops at Castaway Cay! The cruise will depart from Port Canaveral on August 28th at $783 per person with $75 extra in fees.
On August 31st, you can also sail on the Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral on the 4-Night Bahaman Cruise, where you’ll be able to visit Nassau and Castaway Cay for $780 per person with $77 in fees.
There is also the 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise, which will be setting sail all throughout September with special entertainment, and more!
You can climb aboard the Disney Dream and depart from Port Canaveral on September 6th for $752 per person and $76 in fees, September 10th for $752 per person and $76 in fees, and September 14th for $732 per person with $76 in fees.
There are a few additional details to keep in mind!
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Rate does not include gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Not combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Disney offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
While there’s no certainty when all of the Disney Cruise ships will be up and running again, you can still enjoy your time on these upcoming sailings! We’ll continue to keep you updated with more Disney Cruise news here!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World