Update 5/9/20: This offer has been discontinued as of May 9th, 2020. You can find out more info here.
In light of Disney World’s recent closure extension, we had started to accept that it may be a bit before we make it back into the parks.
But Disney just gave us an extra dose of hope with a brand new vacation package offer exclusively for guests whose arrival dates fell during the park closures!
Affected guests have special access to a vacation package offer that includes a free dining plan if they purchase accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel and park admission. Eligible guests can book for arrival dates on most days from June 1st through September 30th, 2020, if they book through May 31st, 2020.
Guests who book a say at select Disney Value Resorts or Moderate Resorts will receive a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan. Guests staying at select Disney Deluxe Resorts or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts will receive a classic Disney Dining Plan.
The offer is available to guests who booked a vacation package to stay during the park closure dates and is not valid for reservations cancelled before March 1st. You can call (407) 939-4231 to learn more information or book this package!
Did your Disney World vacation fall during the closure? Let us know if you will be taking advantage of this offer in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History