It’s a BUSY day in EPCOT!
It’s the start of the Disney100 celebrations in EPCOT, and that means there are a lot of new offerings! We’ve got new Food & Wine Festival booths, Soarin’ has been changed into Soarin’ Over California, and there are decorations all over the place. As part of those decorations, we spotted a stunning new addition!
Added to the construction walls near World Showcase is a new Disney100 mural. But it’s not just any mural! It’s kind of a like a game of hide and seek with Disney characters.
The artwork depicts all of EPCOT in cartoon form, and throughout, there are several Disney characters hidden.
We spotted Disney heroes spread throughout the World Showcase, as well as the other three neighborhoods of the park. Usually, you can find them close to the places where they’re represented in the park for real.
For example, Anna, Elsa, and Olaf are hanging out in Norway, while Mulan is in China. Near Germany, we spotted Rapunzel and Snow White.
If you’re heading to the park soon, make sure to stop by and check it out! This will provide you with entertainment for a WHILE! To find the mural, visit the construction walls between the Imagination Pavilion and World Showcase.
Stay tuned to AllEars for more updates on the Disney100 happenings in EPCOT. We’ve got you covered with the latest!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you heading to EPCOT soon? Tell us in the comments!