Next year is right around the corner, and a new year means NEW Disney World memories!
If you’re thinking about planning a 2023 trip to the parks, there will be plenty of experiences for you to enjoy — and plenty of ways for you to save some money while you’re at it. Going to Disney World doesn’t have to break the bank, so let’s take a look at the current and upcoming discounts and deals you could find around Disney World!
Disney World Hotel Discounts & Package Discounts
A TON of new Disney World hotel discounts recently dropped — including up to $100 on savings at hotels without even trying. Annual Passholders, Florida Residents, and Disney+ subscribers can also take advantage of special discounts — see how much you can save below.
- Save up to $100 per night on stays most nights December 11th, 2022 through December 25th, 2022, most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2nd, 2023 through February 28th, 2023, and most nights March 1st, 2023 through March 30th, 2023. Click here for more information.
- Florida Residents: Save up to 20% on stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 2nd, 2023 to February 28th, 2023, and most nights from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders and Florida Residents: Save up to 30% on stays at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders: Save on stays at select Disney World Resort hotels this holiday season on most nights from October 23rd, 2022 to December 25th, 2022. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on Disney World hotel stays most Sunday through Thursday night stays from January 2nd, 2023 to February 28th, 2023, and most nights from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023. Click here for more information.
- U.S. Military Members: Take Advantage of Great Rates at select Disney Resort Hotels from now through December 16th, 2022.
- Disney Visa Cardmembers: Save up to 25% on stays on most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 2nd, 2023 to February 28th, 2023 and most nights from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023. Click here for more information.
- Disney+ subscribers can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights between December 11th through December 25th, 2022. Click here for more information.
Disney Springs Area Hotel Discounts
Plenty of Disney Springs Area hotels also offer great discounts and deals — if you don’t need to stay on Disney World property, these might be some great options!
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando: Special Rates from $144.99
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: Let’s Go – Deals (Rates in the past have been from $115 a night)
- B Resort & Spa: You may be able to get a $25 nightly resort credit
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Let’s Go – Deals (Rates in the past have been from $95 a night)
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Family Escape Package can save you 10%
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: Two-Room Suites from $109 a night!
- Holiday Inn Orlando: Special Rates From $79
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: D23 Gold Members can save up to 20% off hotel rooms
- Florida & Georgia Residents can save up to 15% at the following Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels: B Resort & Spa, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Place, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Seniors can receive at various Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels
- AAA Members can also receive a discount at 7 Disney Springs Area Resort hotels
- Military families can get up to a 20% discount at 7 Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
We don’t see too many Disney World ticket discounts come around, so if you can save with any of the below deals — take advantage of them while you can!
- Annual Passholders: Annual Passholders can save on 1-Day Water Park Tickets at Typhoon Lagoon, which can be used now through December 31st, 2022. Click here to learn more!
- U.S. Military Members: Enjoy Specially Priced 4- and 5-Day Theme Park Tickets. Valid from now through December 16th, 2022. Must be purchased by December 16th, 2022. Click for more details.
- Florida Residents: Save 40% on a 4-Day Ticket and 30% on a 3-Day ticket!
- AAA: “Take advantage of exclusive AAA Member savings of up to $40!”
Snacks, snacks, and more snacks — you can have as much as you want when you save with the below Disney dining discounts. Between deals, rewards programs, and happy hour savings — chances are you can find some way to save!
- Annual Passholders can save at most dining locations throughout Disney World
- Disney Visa Cardholders can save 10% at select Disney World dining locations (and 20% off Joffrey’s coffee)
- Disney Vacation Club members can save on Disney World dining
- D23 Gold Members can save at select Disney Springs dining locations
- Landry’s Select Club (Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, and Yak & Yeti)
- Present your membership card to your server and earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible food, beverage, retail, and online & in-store gift card purchases at any participating location. When 250 points are earned, they are converted into a $25 reward.
- Levy Restaurants Preferred Frequent Dining Program (Paddlefish & Terralina Crafted Italian)
- At every 250-point increment, you may add $25 reward dollars directly onto your preferred card.
- Complimentary drink with purchase at Wine Bar George
- Buy a Corkcicle at Wine Bar George or The Basket and receive a complimentary frozen beverage of your choice
Disney Springs Happy Hours:
- House of Blues Restaurant
- Monday through Thursday — Open — 5PM
- Featuring $2 off all bottled and canned beer, $5 House Wine and Well Liquors, and $6 Margaritas and Long Island Iced Tea.
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Monday through Sunday — 4PM-6PM
- Featuring specially-priced Guest favorites, including tapas and beverages. “Exclusions may apply. See the location for more details.”
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Monday through Friday — 12PM-3PM
- Featuring $6-$7 Wine and Well Drinks, $6-$7 Draft Beers, and $8 and under appetizers.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Monday through Sunday — All Day (Bar Only)
- Featuring $5 house margarita, and $5 Coors Lite and Tecate
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Monday through Friday — 12PM-6PM (Outside Bar Only)
- Featuring $5 Draught Beers, $5 Premium Well Liquors
- STK Orlando
- Monday through Sunday — 3PM-6PM
- Featuring half-off specialty cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet & VieVite Rose, and $2, $5, $7, and $8 food specials
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Monday through Sunday — 4PM-6PM (outside bar only)
- Featuring $5 select beers and half-off glasses of wine (reserve wine not included)
One of the best parts about a Disney World vacation is coming home with a new souvenir or two, and depending on how much room you’ve saved in your suitcase you won’t even have to choose.
- Annual Passholders can save on most merchandise purchases at Disney World-owned and operated locations and select other spots
- Annual Passholders can save 30% on most merchandise purchases at Disney World-owned and operated locations for a limited time from September 14th, 2022 to October 14th, 2022.
- Disney Visa Cardholders can save 10% off on select merchandise purchases
- Disney Vacation Club members can save on select merchandise purchases
- D23 Gold Members can save at select Disney Springs retailers
Events, Entertainment, and Recreation Discounts
Don’t let the fun stop just because you’ve left the parks — there are plenty of exciting events and entertainment offerings available outside the normal “Disney bubble!”
- Disney Vacation Club members and their guests can join instructional clinics led by a PGA professional for only $20 per session. Click here to learn more.
- Disney Vacation Club Members can also save on other events and experiences throughout Disney World
- Annual Passholders can save on events, entertainment, and recreation
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can also save on tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Planning a Disney vacation can be pretty confusing — check out a Disney Travel Agent like our friends over at MEI Travel! They’ll help you plan your trip from start to finish and make sure you’re saving as much money as possible.
As always, stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney news and more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the 10 Best Secrets of Disney World! Click here to get started!
What’s your favorite Disney World planning tip? Let us know in the comments!