There are so many activities on Disney World property besides just the theme parks!
Disney has two water parks to enjoy, several resort hotels to explore, a shopping and dining complex, and two mini-golf courses! Besides all this, they also have several top-notch golf courses, and guests can even take private golf lessons. If you’re a DVC member, you can score some serious savings on these lessons with a brand new deal!
Disney Vacation Club members and their guests can join private or semi-private instructional clinics led by a PGA professional for only $20 per session — that’s some great savings!
Walt Disney World Resort is home to four magnificent courses: Disney’s Palm, Disney’s Magnolia, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista, and Disney’s Oak Trail. Disney Vacation Club members can get a 15% discount on a round of golf at any of these courses.
DVC members also have the chance to join the Disney Vacation Club Golf Membership program for $99 per person, per year. The benefits of the club are valued at $746 and include:
- 25% discounts on rounds of golf, whenever you play
- Exclusive Disney Vacation Club® Member hat and bag tag
- 4 companion passes for instructional clinics
- 6 Guest Passes to play golf at your Disney Vacation Club® rate
- 6 Complimentary baskets of Driving Range balls
- 4 Complimentary rounds of golf on Disney’s Oak Trail golf course
- 4 Complimentary Twilight rounds of golf
- 8 Complimentary rounds of FootGolf
We’ll be on the lookout for more ways to save on activities in Disney World, so stay tuned to AllEars!
Have you ever played golf at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!