We might all be in that winter mindset with sweaters and fuzzy socks as the temperature continues to drop.
However, we’re dreaming about sunny days where we can kick back at the pool with a cold drink! And, we’ve got great news for all you water park fans out there!
After Disney’s water parks closed back at the beginning of the year with the rest of Disney World, Disney notified guests that “one of the two water parks” would be opening on March 7th, 2021 (almost a year after they initially closed).
Now we know that Blizzard Beach is the water park that will be opening to guests with its chair lifts and huge Summit Plummit waterslide! And, we can’t wait to kick off the spring and warm water with a trip to the park in just a few short months!
Although there aren’t too many details on when Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be opening, we’ll be sure to update you on more information soon!
What is your favorite slide at Blizzard Beach? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Is Changing: See What’ll Be CLOSED Next Week.
- COVID-19 Testing Changes & 4 Other Disney Cruise Line Updates You Missed This Week!
- NEWS: A Disney Store Unlike Any Other is Coming to Orlando
- NEWS: Disney Executive Comments on ‘Encanto’ Attraction Coming to Theme Parks SOON!
- How Stan Lee Will Return to Marvel Studios
- Florida Will Likely Take Control of Disney World’s Reedy Creek District, According to Governor DeSantis
- How Does the Public Feel About Disney vs. Ron DeSantis? We’ve Got the Answer
- 6 Long-Term Closures Will Continue in Disney World Next Week
- President Biden Comments on Recent Issues Between Disney and Florida Politicians
- Disney Comments on Impact from Inflation and Supply Chain Issues