We might all be in that winter mindset with sweaters and fuzzy socks as the temperature continues to drop.
However, we’re dreaming about sunny days where we can kick back at the pool with a cold drink! And, we’ve got great news for all you water park fans out there!
After Disney’s water parks closed back at the beginning of the year with the rest of Disney World, Disney notified guests that “one of the two water parks” would be opening on March 7th, 2021 (almost a year after they initially closed).
Now we know that Blizzard Beach is the water park that will be opening to guests with its chair lifts and huge Summit Plummit waterslide! And, we can’t wait to kick off the spring and warm water with a trip to the park in just a few short months!
Although there aren’t too many details on when Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be opening, we’ll be sure to update you on more information soon!
What is your favorite slide at Blizzard Beach? Let us know in the comments below!
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes