We might all be in that winter mindset with sweaters and fuzzy socks as the temperature continues to drop.
However, we’re dreaming about sunny days where we can kick back at the pool with a cold drink! And, we’ve got great news for all you water park fans out there!
After Disney’s water parks closed back at the beginning of the year with the rest of Disney World, Disney notified guests that “one of the two water parks” would be opening on March 7th, 2021 (almost a year after they initially closed).
Now we know that Blizzard Beach is the water park that will be opening to guests with its chair lifts and huge Summit Plummit waterslide! And, we can’t wait to kick off the spring and warm water with a trip to the park in just a few short months!
Although there aren’t too many details on when Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be opening, we’ll be sure to update you on more information soon!
What is your favorite slide at Blizzard Beach? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Releases Souvenirs for EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show — Luminous!
- ALERT! There Are NEW Happy Meal Toys at McDonald’s Now!
- Something Is DIFFERENT on the Disney World App!
- FULL TOUR: EPCOT’s New Land Is OPEN — Come See It With Us!
- New EPCOT Park Map Shows Off Big CHANGES
- NEWS: Earthquake Felt at Disneyland, 35 Rides CLOSED
- Getting On 2 Disney World Rides Just Got EASIER
- If Your Favorite Disney Characters Are Animals, We Found The Designer Bags For You
- NEWS: Reedy Creek Employees Facing $2 MILLION in Back Taxes Over Free Disney Benefit
- It’s Official. Rope Dropping Doesn’t Work At ANY Of The Parks Right Now.