As Disney World continues its phased reopening, a number of extended closures are still taking place. A large number of these extended closures are hotels, including Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, which will remain closed until summer of 2021. Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn are also closed until further notice.
Now, we have just learned that Disney World’s two water parks, which have yet to reopen, are facing an extended closure.
In an update provided on Disney World’s website, both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach will remain closed for at least the rest of the year.
Disney hopes to have at least one of the two water parks reopened on March 7th, 2021, pending government approval. At this time, it is unclear which of the two water parks Disney plans on reopening at that time.
Any unused and unexpired 1-Day Disney Water Park tickets will be automatically extended through December 31st, 2021. Guests may also choose to cancel their tickets in lieu of an extension. If a guest wishes the latter option, they are asked to call (407) 939-2732.
We will continue to monitor the status of Disney World’s two water parks over the next few months and will provide any updates as we learn more!
Disney World News
- We’ve Got Some Good News about Disney World hotels
- SNEAK PEEK Inside the NEWEST Disney World Restaurant
- How to Get the CUTEST Disney Stanley Cup EVER
- Multiple Celebrity Narrators Have Dropped Out of the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT
- 5 NEW Stores Added to Disney Springs
- Only Disney World Experts Know About These Top Secret Spots in Hollywood Studios
- 5 EXCLUSIVE Events Happening in Disney World on New Year’s Eve
- These LOW November Wait Times in Disney World May SHOCK You!
- NEWS: Elon Musk Responds To Iger’s Decision To Pull Ads From X
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungefly Bags With Exclusive Discount
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!