We’re big fans of pumpkin spice and everything nice!
We closely monitored the return of Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Lattes and even called a special PSL hotline to gear up for the release! Sure, fall goodies from Starbucks are a tradition, but something else pumpkin-y caught our eye this season!
Behold! The Pumpkin Glacé from Disney’s Riviera Resort in Walt Disney Disney World! It’s coffee, it’s pumpkin, and it’s GOOD.
The drink is akin to a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Only, this drink is made with more natural-tasting ingredients like sweet pumpkin puree blended into a house-made Harvest Cold Brew. It’s topped with house-made cinnamon whipped cream and caramel crisp pearls. Um…yes, please!
This sweet treat is basically a dessert in a cup. If you like Starbucks Frappuccinos, you’ll probably adore the Pumpkin Glacé. You can find it at Riviera’s coffee shop, Le Petit Cafe, and it costs $5.99. Enjoy, fellow pumpkin fans!
Disney at Halloween!
- Disney’s New Madame Leota Decoration TALKS…We’re DEAD Serious!
- AllEars Quiz: Which Disney Character Should You Be for Halloween?
- Go on a Free Disney Villains Halloween Scavenger Hunt at This Disney World Hotel!
- Disney+ Welcomes October with a Collection of Halloween Movies, Shows, and Episodes!
- AllEars TV: Disney World Cancelled Their Halloween Party, So I Made My Own Knock Off Party!
- AllEars Quiz: Choose Your Halloween Faves and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Halloween Movie to Watch Next
- The Best Disney Halloween Merch Available Right Now
- No More Mr. Nice Guy! Disney Villains Have Taken Over This Collectible Pin Set!
- Boo! Mickey Mouse Jack-O’-Lantern Ears Have Arrived at Disney World!
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
Are you a fan of Pumpkin Spiced goodies? Let us know in the comments!