We just learned that Disney World’s two water parks, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, will remain closed through at least the rest of 2020. Disney World hopes to have at least one of the two water parks open on March 7th, 2021, pending government approval.
In order to accommodate Annual Passholders with water park access, Disney World is offering a couple of different options, depending on the Pass type.
Guests with Water Park and Water Park After 2 Annual Passes will automatically receive an extension based on the length of time the water parks are closed. Passholders may also choose to cancel their Annual Pass in lieu of an extension. In order to choose the latter option, guests are asked to call (407) 939-2732.
If you are a Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Passholder that has Water Park access included, you will receive an automatic partial refund.
Refund amounts are calculated on a number of different factors, including the number of days left on your Pass, as well as whether or not you are on a monthly payment plan. Refunds can be expected on the guest’s original form of payment by late October or early November of this year.
We hope to learn more information in the coming weeks and months on when we can expect one of the two water parks to reopen! As we learn more, we will provide any and all updates!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder with Water Park access? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Did You Know These SECRET Details About This Historic Disney World Ride?
- These Moms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are the Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day
- A Fantasyland Favorite Got a Colorful Makeover in Disney World!
- Are We Closer to Seeing Fireworks Return to the Disney Parks?
- AllEars TV: Disney World 4 Park Challenge!
- What’s Changed in Disney World’s The Festival of the Lion King Show
- Which Ride in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Had the Longest Wait Time in ALL of Disney World Today?
- Disney World’s Latest Souvenir Is Giving Us MAJOR Puppy Eyes
- What We Probably Will (and Won’t) See in Disney World in 2021
- 2021 Hurricane Season Predictions and What They Mean for Your Disney World Trip