We just learned that Disney World’s two water parks, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, will remain closed through at least the rest of 2020. Disney World hopes to have at least one of the two water parks open on March 7th, 2021, pending government approval.
In order to accommodate Annual Passholders with water park access, Disney World is offering a couple of different options, depending on the Pass type.
Guests with Water Park and Water Park After 2 Annual Passes will automatically receive an extension based on the length of time the water parks are closed. Passholders may also choose to cancel their Annual Pass in lieu of an extension. In order to choose the latter option, guests are asked to call (407) 939-2732.
If you are a Platinum Plus or Premier Annual Passholder that has Water Park access included, you will receive an automatic partial refund.
Refund amounts are calculated on a number of different factors, including the number of days left on your Pass, as well as whether or not you are on a monthly payment plan. Refunds can be expected on the guest’s original form of payment by late October or early November of this year.
We hope to learn more information in the coming weeks and months on when we can expect one of the two water parks to reopen! As we learn more, we will provide any and all updates!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder with Water Park access? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on October 24th
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Crescent Solarium Has Re-Opened to Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
- This Disney World Holiday Spirit Jersey Is A Winter Wonderland
- There Are Two NEW Baby Animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — And They Are ADORABLE!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Select Park Hours For the Holiday Season!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Weekend Hours in November!
- If You Only Eat at ONE Table Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park, Go Here.
- Crowd Update! Here’s What Magic Kingdom Looked Like Today