After months of waiting, Space 220 will FINALLY be making its debut in EPCOT! The brand new restaurant located next to Mission: SPACE will allow guests to have an “out of this world” dining experience 220 miles above Earth at the Centauri Space Station.
As guests are seated in the rotating dining room with a panoramic view of space, they’ll be able to order a prix fixe two-course menu for lunch, a prix fixe three-course menu for dinner, and atmospheric cocktails that are designed by Chef Mark Kushe. While we’ve seen plenty of sneak peeks of the restaurant prior to its opening at the end of September, we’ve got yet another clue as to what Space 220 will be like.
Now featured on the new Space 220 restaurant page, new concept art of the elevator that will bring guests into “space” has been released. When guests board this elevator, they will have the experience inside the simulator of leaving Earth to arrive at the Centauri Space Station.
While we’ve seen concept images and videos of the inside of the elevators, this is one of our first looks at the outside. Although guests likely won’t see the outside, this concept art gives us a deeper look into the design of the restaurant!
Of course, we’ll be taking you with us to see this amazing new restaurant when it opens on September 20th. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Will you be going to Space 220? Let us know in the comments below!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!