Heading to Disney World soon?
Well, you’ll want to keep a close eye on those theme park hours. If you’re planning a trip for late May, we’ve got good news — park hours have been released for more of the month!
Previously, park hours at Disney World had been released through May 22nd. Now, hours for the parks have been released through May 29th. Let’s take a look at when the parks will be opening and closing in late May.
Magic Kingdom will be open from May 23rd through the 29th from 9AM to 6PM. This is the same as the hours that had been already shared for the week before that in May.
Park Hopping hours begin at Magic Kingdom at 2PM.
EPCOT will be open from 11AM to 7PM from May 23rd through the 29th.
Again, this is the same as the hours for this park from the week before. Also, Park Hopping hours begin at 2PM.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
If you’re heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the park will be open from May 23rd through the 29th from 9AM to 7PM.
Again, Park Hopper hours start at 2PM. If you want to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, remember that Hollywood Studios will need to be the first park you visit and you will need a Park Pass for it.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Want to go on safari or visit the Yeti? Well, then you’ll want to head to Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Animal Kingdom will be open from May 23rd through the 29th from 9AM to 5PM.
Park Hopping hours begin at 2PM at Animal Kingdom.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Blizzard Beach reopened in Disney World on March 7th. If you want to visit this water park in late May, the park will be open from May 23rd through the 29th from 11AM to 6PM.
If you want to see what it’s like to be at the reopened Blizzard Beach, check out our full post on our experience.
Finally, we also got a look at the hours for Disney Springs for late May. From May 23rd through the 27th, Disney Springs will be open from 10AM to 10PM. On May 28th and 29th Disney Springs will be open from 10AM to 11PM.
And those are the updates on park hours for now. Of course, all of these hours are subject to change in the future. We’ll keep an eye out for more updates and let you know what we find.
More Stories About Disney World
- NEW Details Released New Disney Enchantment Fireworks Show!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- Are Wait Times STILL Low in Disney World?
- Disney World to Live Stream Brand NEW 50th Anniversary Fireworks Shows EARLY
- Why You May Hear Fireworks EXTRA Late Tonight in Disney World
- Mickey Pumpkin Wreaths Are GONE in Magic Kingdom
- A Fan Favorite Part of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Was Missing Today
- Kate Hudson’s Fabletics is Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Select Guests Will Be Able to Ride Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance EARLY
- What You Need to Know About the Virtual Queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
When are you planning to visit Disney World next? Tell us in the comments.